Re: [HACKERS] TOAST project page

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL HACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] TOAST project page
Date: 1999-12-22 15:42:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought it would be good to have our WEB-site telling some
> more details about TODO items, that are actually under
> development.
>
> Therefore I created a subdirectory "projects", placed an
> initial "index.html" and a "devel-toast.html" there (along
> with an image and Heywood's TOAST song). They aren't added to
> CVS yet, since I don't know if ya'll want this stuff and/or
> others will add more project pages. But at least I think
> it's a possible way to find co-developers who don't listen to
> our mailing lists.
>
> Of course, the mp3 song will disappear soon, it's just that
> some (Bruce at least) wanted to hear it and that's the
> easiest way to provide.
>
> Vince: If this kind of stuff should be added, a link from the
> "Helping Us" page would be fine. Maybe one from the "Lates
> News" too, because one looking for upcoming features probably
> visits this instead.
>
> Comments, suggestions?

Great idea. It's now on the Helping Us page, in the announcements and
the news. Go ahead and commit it to CVS.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN - $24.95/mo or less; 56K Dialup - $17.95/mo or less www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com