Re: [INTERFACES] libpq AND C++ Builder

From: "Geoffrey C(dot) Speicher" <geoff(at)sirius(dot)trassociates(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] libpq AND C++ Builder
Date: 1999-07-08 22:25:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> Does anybody have a libpq.lib (or libpq++.lib) win32 version which works
> fine with Borland C++ builder 4, or know where I can find it.

Any reason you don't want to use ODBC with BCB4? Grab the driver from
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/ and set up a System DSN; all the BCB
data-aware components work just swell with it ... don't forget to check
"recognize unique indexes" in the advanced driver settings, or it will
probably crash on you like it did for me.

Or did you want to implement native versions of the components for
PostgreSQL? :)

Geoff