Re: [HACKERS] mirroring problem (www.postgresql.org)

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] mirroring problem (www.postgresql.org)
Date: 1999-06-17 10:57:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> seems something wrong with rsync mirroring.
> I use
> rsync -avz --delete hub.org::postgresql-www /d4/Web/mirrors/pgsql/
> and it does well but no images from /images directory are copied.
> So my mirror http://www.sai.msu.su:8000/ looks corrupt

Are you on the mirrors mailing list? We're trying to get all of the
mirror admins on it to contact them easier. Anyway, I dropped your
site from automatic redirect while we figure out what happened. There
are two other directories that also don't appear to be transferring:
css and js. I've already asked Marc to look into it - dunno if he
came up with anything yet. It also appears to only be happening to
the sites that have an extra directory in their URL; eg:

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com