New Support Level: Per Incident

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Support Level: Per Incident
Date: 1999-06-08 18:18:35
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

Due to the number of requests for a 'Per Incident' level of support, we
have added that to our current offerings.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that we currently do not accept credit
cards *directly*, like the various contract levels, the 'Per Incident'
agreement also must be pre-paid.

The Per Incident Agreement entitles the client to the same level of
support as the various multi-incident contracts except that this one
doesn't have a time limit to it...

For those that are interested in this level of support, please feel free
to contact us at sales(at)pgsql(dot)com, or checkout the web site at

http://www.pgsql.com

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org