Re: [DOCS] CVS FAQ information

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] CVS FAQ information
Date: 1999-06-01 09:41:15
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > Also, I've committed two new FAQs for SGI/Irix and for AIX, which
> > > should probably be mentioned on the web site.
> > Where are they currently located?
>
> Oh. They are in the CVS source tree in doc/FAQ_SGI and FAQ_AIX. Are
> the other FAQs pulled out of the CVS tree, or is there a current copy
> of the tree maintained somewhere that you can refer to?

I'd like to have them all available from Info Central. Right now only
the CVSup and the main user faqs are, nothing platform specific.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com