CVS Branch Tagging...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVS Branch Tagging...
Date: 1998-10-21 19:42:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Friday morning, I'm going to be tagging the PostgreSQL source tree as
STABLE-6_4, and will be creating a new BETA tar ball.

Normal development will be able to continue, while we will be able to
maintain/fix any bugs from those testing the BETA.

On November 1st, I will be tagging it once more as RELEASE-6_4, which will
allow us to cover over any bugs as reported by those upgrading to v6.4.

Starting Friday, if anyone wants to start adding in any new features or
whatnot, this will be possible...AFTER I post that the tagging is done!!
:)

Marc G. Fournier scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
scrappy(at){postgresql|isc}.org ICQ#7615664