Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax)

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax)
Date: 2000-03-30 20:28:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I think it is ... I'm noticing pretty instant messages coming to me
> ... and being posted to the newsgroups ...

Edit the mailing list file and put your address at the bottom, unless
it's presorting and delivering to hub first, then use an external
address. The sendmail/majordomo combination is one of the contributing
factors to me dumping both altogether a number of years ago.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup: $17.95/mo or less at Pop4
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com