Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax)

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax)
Date: 2000-03-30 20:21:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> I feel a strong contributing factor to this lack of readiness for
> release is the continuing problem with mailing list turnaround (at
> least I'm still seeing it; there is some possibility it is a local
> problem of mine, but...).

Mailing list turnaround? You mean where it takes seemingly forever
to get anything you posted to finally return? Nope, not local to
you.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup: $17.95/mo or less at Pop4
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com