Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO?

From: Dan Delaney <dionysos(at)dionysia(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL General List <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO?
Date: 1998-07-24 02:45:54
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> Why not a nice simple (ack, I hate to say it) Logo like the one that the
> first URL had for Linux? Why does it have to have an animal on it? The
> icon is too small to have an animal "crowding" the Words...

I agree. I just found that Leopard one somewhere and changed the
"Empowered" to "Powered by" and took the pink border off. I don't
know where the Leopard came from. I thought it was some sort of
Postgres mascot or something :-). I'll make one without it and see
what you all think (tomorrow).

--Dan

Daniel G. Delaney The Louisville Times Chorus
Dionysos(at)Dionysia(dot)org www.LouisvilleTimes.org
www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/ Dionysia Design
ICQ Number: 8171285 www.Dionysia.com/design/
I doubt, therefore I might be.