How do I store graphics in my tables?

From: Dan Delaney <dionysos(at)dionysia(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL SQL Discussion <pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: How do I store graphics in my tables?
Date: 1998-07-13 20:02:27
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello all.
What type of field should I use if I want to store bitmap images
in my tables? Also, since I'm making the interface to my database
completely Web-based with PHP, does anyone know of a way that I can
have the user put graphics into the table from the web page form?
Thanks a lot.
--Dan

Daniel G. Delaney The Louisville Times Chorus
Dionysos(at)Dionysia(dot)org www.LouisvilleTimes.org
www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/ Dionysia Design
ICQ Number: 8171285 www.Dionysia.com/design/
I doubt, therefore I might be.