Re: Link to bug webpage

From: Rocco Altier <roccoa(at)routescape(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Link to bug webpage
Date: 2001-08-24 20:57:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

One other aspect of bugzilla that I have not yet seen mentioned on this
thread is the ability to vote for a particular feature or bug.

I have often seen people on this asking "Is this an important feature to
the users?".

With voting, you can easily see what users think would be an important
thing to fix.

-rocco