Issue while non-english character in userid and password

From: "Jadhav, Manadeep (BHGE)" <Manadeep(dot)Jadhav(at)bhge(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Periyaswamy, Balakrishnan (BHGE, Non-GE)" <balakrishnan(dot)periyaswamy(at)bhge(dot)com>, "Sabale, Sachin (BHGE)" <Sachin(dot)Sabale(at)bhge(dot)com>, "Kapoor, Chandan I (BHGE)" <chandan(dot)kapoor(at)bhge(dot)com>
Subject: Issue while non-english character in userid and password
Date: 2019-01-18 03:47:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks Tom for replying on this issue but I face same issue while using pgAdmin also. When we use pgAdmin to connect to Db it for SQL queries it works but when I try to run backup using pgAdmin(which internally run pg_dump) it still gives me same error, so do you think still think it could be difference code page problem?

Regards
Manadeep