Re: SQL profiler feature in Pgsql?

From: "Robert J(dot) Sanford, Jr(dot)" <rsanford(at)nolimitsystems(dot)com>
To: <Pgsql-Novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL profiler feature in Pgsql?
Date: 2002-04-19 03:16:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

what about just the activity display that the mssql profiler
generates? i typically use the sql server profiler to look at
what is really happening in terms of statement execution so
that i can make sure it meshes with what i think _should_ be
happening. something like that would be _very_ useful.

rjsjr