RE: Refactor ECPGconnect and allow IPv6 connection

From: "kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "wangsh(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <wangsh(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
Cc: 'PostgreSQL-development' <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Refactor ECPGconnect and allow IPv6 connection
Date: 2021-02-25 00:58:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry for sending again.

> * Only an SQL literal or a host variable is acceptable.
> I understand we should support other notations, but now hacking.

I tried to add support notation. Now unquoted string can be used.
In the flex file, IPv6 string is parsed with the square bracket, it means
the following string is recognized as a pattern: [::1].
It is caused because string "::" overlap with typecast definition.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-refactor_ecpgconnect.patch application/octet-stream 16.8 KB
v3-0002-allow-IPv6.patch application/octet-stream 11.0 KB