Fix of fake unlogged LSN initialization

From: "tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix of fake unlogged LSN initialization
Date: 2019-10-19 05:03:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

The attached trivial patch fixes the initialization of the fake unlogged LSN. Currently, BootstrapXLOG() in initdb sets the initial fake unlogged LSN to FirstNormalUnloggedLSN (=1000), but the recovery and pg_resetwal sets it to 1. The patch modifies the latter two cases to match initdb.

I don't know if this do actual harm, because the description of FirstNormalUnloggedLSN doesn't give me any idea.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Attachment Content-Type Size
init-fake-unlogged-lsn.patch application/octet-stream 1.0 KB