"Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of email address

From: "tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of email address
Date: 2019-12-19 07:28:14
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I changed my email address by clicking "change" on the following page, clicked the link in the confirmation mail, and checked that the change was reflected in the following profile page.

https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/

Then, I logged out and logged in again from the CommitFest app. But the "Resend" in the mail archive still shows the previous email. How can I resend the mail to a new email address?

Feature request:
Do you think you can let the user choose among registered email addresses when resending? Actually, I didn't want to change the main email address as above; I want to continue to use my private address as the main address, and sometimes resend old emails to my corporate email address.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa