pg_dump auto login

From: "Warren" <warren(at)clarksnutrition(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump auto login
Date: 2007-10-23 03:37:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I have two different machines that run pg_dump in a batch file. One prompts
for a password and the other one does not. I am running version 8.1 on
Windows XP. Both machines have a pgpass.conf file in the right place. The
Administrator user runs the batch file. How do I get pg_dump to run without
prompting for a password?

Thanks,

Warren