Deploying ODBC for Postgres

From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Deploying ODBC for Postgres
Date: 2002-11-17 20:34:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm now deploying my Postgresql backend for Access solution to the customer. The customer has
twenty-something odd workstations that may run clients but they are dispersed around the campus
and would prefer not to have to physically send a support person to each workstation. The driver
installation program is simple enough for me to just put it up on the network for users to click/run on
their workstations. My question is how to get the system DSN installed on each workstation for my
backend Postgres database connection? Can I write some script or something to make this happen
automagically?

thanx & later,

Ben Scherrey