Re: Way to tell what SQL is currently running?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Tomka Gergely <tomka" <tomka(at)zeus(dot)gau(dot)hu>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Way to tell what SQL is currently running?
Date: 2003-08-25 17:37:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

Pg_stat_activity only shows the User, PID, etc, but the Query string field
just shows empty text

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

Tomka Gergely
<tomka(at)zeus(dot)gau(dot)hu> To: Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
Sent by: cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
pgsql-novice-owner(at)post Subject: Re: [NOVICE] Way to tell what SQL is currently running?
gresql.org

08/25/2003 10:13 AM

2003-08-25 ragyogó napján Patrick Hatcher ezt üzente:

> I'm finding that some update process is holding all other transactions on
> particular table. Is there a way to tell what the Update statement is
that
> is running? I tried to use TOP, but it does not provide enough of the
SQL
> string to help.
> TIA

Hmm, i have a pg_stat_activity table, this is enough?

--
Tomka Gergely
"S most - vajon barbárok nélkül mi lesz velünk?