Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?

From: venkatrao(dot)b(at)tcs(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?
Date: 2010-03-05 11:40:56
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

Hello,

Can any one help me if oracle like any user_source table is there in
postgre 8.4 (in pg_catalog or information_schema).
Actually we migrated code from Oracle to Postgre. Now i want to search in
how many places( i.e. in functions ) we have used a particular syntax(
e.g. current_date). This can be achieved by using data dictionary view
user_source in oracle.

thanks in advance...

Venkat
and any attachments. Thank you