Question

From: Brandon E Hofmann <Brandon_E_Hofmann(at)notes(dot)ntrs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question
Date: 2005-11-29 17:12:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Does PostgreSQL include Stored Procedures supporting the CREATE PROCEDURE
syntax. I notice pgAdmin III has a procedure section in addition to
functions. I thought PostgreSQL implemented Stored Procedures before MySQL
5.0.

I have a Sybase implementation with Stored Procedures that I want to
convert to PostgreSQL. Do you have an example you can send me that shows a
Stored Procedure returning a result set that can be displayed by Java?

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon