FATAL MISTAKE WITH POSTGRE MANAGER

From: Pedro(dot)Prat(dot)Duran(at)everis(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FATAL MISTAKE WITH POSTGRE MANAGER
Date: 2010-02-01 13:55:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

First of all, good evenings.

I am in big problems. Recently I have take charge of the management of a
POSTGRESQL database.

I was investigating how it was working. In a mistake I remove the
superuser role to postgres user

Of course, there is not another user thar had this role,

It is installed in a linux, so I was thinking if there is a way to do it
with the root user. Is there any way to rollback it?

Thanks you in advance

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD.
Este correo y la información contenida o adjunta al mismo es privada y
confidencial y va dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario. everis
informa a quien pueda haber recibido este correo por error que contiene
información confidencial cuyo uso, copia, reproducción o distribución está
expresamente prohibida. Si no es Vd. el destinatario del mismo y recibe
este correo por error, le rogamos lo ponga en conocimiento del emisor y
proceda a su eliminación sin copiarlo, imprimirlo o utilizarlo de ningún
modo.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING.This message and the information contained in or
attached to it are private and confidential and intended exclusively for
the addressee. everis informs to whom it may receive it in error that it
contains privileged information and its use, copy, reproduction or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this
E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon,
print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this E-mail.