Request for mailing list

From: Bob(dot)Hetrick(at)Bull(dot)com
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2012-01-26 20:47:03
Lists: pgsql-www

I, along with several others from my company, am exploring starting an
Arizona Postgres Users group, and hope to get an initial meeting set up by
March 31. Please send me a mailing list for anyone in Arizona.

Thanks,

Bob Hetrick
Professional Services Project Manager
Bull, Architect of an Open World [TM]
Phone: 1.602.862.4417
FAX: 1.602.862.4288
HTTP://www.bull.com

This email contains material that is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.