Vacuum question

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vacuum question
Date: 2002-10-18 12:42:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

Each night I truncate and refresh around 90% of our database. After each
table is re-populated, I Vacuum Analyze. Should I also do a Vacuum Full on
each of these tables? And if so, should I do the full after I've truncated
all the data or after I've repopulated and before my vacuum analyze?

TIA

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer