Not found indexed word

From: "Melek JARRAYA" <MJARRAYA(at)cfirst(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not found indexed word
Date: 2018-08-20 09:55:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

We are working on a projet in java 8 and we use the PostgreSQL 9.6
technology. Part of this project contains indexing and search, for that we
user tsvector.
During the test we found that for a spécific word "Pepiniere" the result of
the search is null, while the word is indexed in the data base.

If i search with the word Metz or Strasbourg, the word "Pepiniere" goes
back well in the results.
Do you ahave an idea about this problèm ?

Cordialement,
JARRAYA Melek
Tel: 03 88 06 64 34