Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect()

From: Steve(dot)Toutant(at)inspq(dot)qc(dot)ca
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect()
Date: 2010-05-27 19:30:35
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi,
I created a php page and the code connects to my postgres database and do
stuff...
that works well when launched from a browser

But it doesn't from a command line
PHP myFile.php

I get this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect()

It seems that php.exe does not recognize postgres functions.

In \ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\php.ini I have this:
extension=php_pgsql.dll and this dll is in \ms4w\Apache\php\ext

PATH variable contains this
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin;

phpinfo() launched via a browser give me this

This command php -i from a command prompt doesn't return any pgsql
extension
What should I do to be able to call the postgres functions when using
php.exe from a command line?
thanks
steve