Re: First meeting?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First meeting?
Date: 2002-10-28 03:01:00
Lists: sfpug

0) Are you interested in having in-person PostgreSQL Users Group
meetings? (Yes/No) (skip the rest if No)

1) How often should our group meet?
_2__ a. Bimonthly
_1__ b. Monthly

2) Where should we meet, regionally?
3___ a. East Bay
1___ b. San Francisco
2___ c. Alternating East Bay and SF
4___ d. Somewhere else: _________________________

3) What day and time should we meet?
4___ a. Monday Evening
2___ b. Tuesday Evening
1___ c. Wednesday Evening
3___ d. Thursday Evening
5___ e. Friday Evening
6___ f. On the Weekend

4)a) If we meet on a weekday evening, what should the meeting format
be?
2___ a. Dinner, Presentations, Schmoozing
3___ b. After-dinner schmoozing, presentations.
1___ c. Completely informal schmoozing

4)b) If we meed on a weekend, what time and format do you picture?
__Maybe Sunday afternoon tea, presenation, and schmoozing.__

5) Do you have connections with a place or places that we can meet? If
so, where, how much would it cost, and what advantages and
disadvantages does it have?
No

6) Would you rather hold our first meeting in the first (full) week of
November, the second week, the third week, or some later date?
3___ a. First full week of Novemeber (4th -10th)
2___ b. second week (11th-16th)
1___ c. third week (18th-24th)

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com