Table Trouble

From: bmcmillan(at)kcp(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table Trouble
Date: 2011-08-16 20:23:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

PGSQL-Novice Group,

I was attempting to add a column to a table, while the application was in
the middle of doing so, something crashed somewhere and killed the
application. Once I got the application back up I tried to select the
table that was supposed to receive the new column, but just that crashes
the application now. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brent