Re: In or Exists?

From: Fabrice(dot)Sznajderman(at)devoteam(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: In or Exists?
Date: 2006-02-17 10:15:40
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this information! I think I 'll upgrade my environnement
!

Thank for the link to!!!

best regards

Fabrice

Markus Schaber <schabi(at)logix-tt(dot)com>
Envoyé par : pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
15/02/2006 17:41

Fabrice(dot)Sznajderman(at)devoteam(dot)com
cc

Objet
Re: [JDBC] In or Exists?

Hi, Fabrice,

Fabrice(dot)Sznajderman(at)devoteam(dot)com wrote:

> I tried select version();
>
> it gave me this:
>
> PostgreSQL 7.2.3-RH [...]

This tells us that you use a Redhat specific PostgreSQL version 7.2, dot
release 7.2.3.

7.2 is pretty old, and not supported by the PostgreSQL team any more
(since the 8.1 release, AFAIR.)

And even for 7.2, 7.2.8 is the newest dot release.

You can fetch it from
ftp://ftp.de.postgresql.org/mirror/postgresql/binary/OLD/
or other postgresql mirrors.

HTH,
Markus
Dipl. Inf. | Software Development GIS

Fight against software patents in EU! www.ffii.org
www.nosoftwarepatents.org

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

About Devoteam:

Devoteam is an IT consulting group.
Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables
Devoteam to provide its customers with independent advice and
effective solutions to align their information system's technical
infrastructure with their operational objectives.
The group achieved a turnover of 199 million euros in 2005
an operating margin of 7% and counts 2,100 employees through
12 European countries and the Middle East.
Listed on the Euronext Paris Nouveau Marche and part of the Nexteconomy,
IT CAC, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of Euronext Paris.
www.devoteam.com