Re: connection fails

From: Zuhra(dot)Sanusi(at)seagate(dot)com
To: andresjavier(dot)garcia(at)wanadoo(dot)es
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connection fails
Date: 2002-10-24 23:27:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

You might want to set the tcpip_socket = true in the postgres.conf .

Regards
Zuhra Sanusi

mike(at)ferrar(dot)wvsc(dot)edu
Sent by: To: andres javier garcia garcia <andresjavier(dot)garcia(at)wanadoo(dot)es>
pgsql-odbc-owner(at)post cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
gresql.org Subject: Re: [ODBC] connection fails
No Phone Info
Available

10/25/2002 03:03 AM