Announcing the Arizona PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Bob(dot)Hetrick(at)Bull(dot)com
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing the Arizona PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: 2012-02-13 22:36:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

With Arizona celebrating its 100th anniversary on February 14, we figure
that no state that is over 100 years with 6.5 million people, give or
take, plus a large technical community, can go on any longer without its
own PostgreSQL Users Group, The first meeting will be Thursday, March 29,
in Phoenix at Bull's facility from 5-7 PM MST, and refreshments will be
provided. To join the mailing list and optionally RSVP for the first
meeting, among other things, go to https://www.bigtent.com/groups/azpug .

We look forward to meeting other PostgreSQL lovers and being part of the
growth of the PostgreSQL community in the desert.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Bob Hetrick
Bull HN Information System, Inc.
Phone: 1.602.862.4417
FAX: 1.602.862.4288
HTTP://www.postgresqlmigrations.com

This email contains material that is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.