Beginning PostgreSQL

From: KKemper(at)wiley(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Beginning PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-03-06 23:14:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I am an editor at Wiley Publishing working on a book in our Wrox series of
books (www.wrox.com) entitled Beginning PostgreSQL. We are looking for
authors to assist our current authors in writing the book. The book is
targeted at beginners who may or may not have an understanding of SQL and
covers programming and administrator topics and is approximately 800 pages
in length. If you have a strong understanding or PostgreSQL, database
theory and best practices and are good at technical writing, please
contact Kit Kemper (kkemper(at)wiley(dot)com) for more information.