JSONB - JSONB operator feature request

From: david(dot)turon(at)linuxbox(dot)cz
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JSONB - JSONB operator feature request
Date: 2017-07-18 11:36:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

some users and me used hstore - hstore for example storing only changed
rows in trigger like:

hsore(NEW) - hstore(OLD)

There isn't same operator/function in JSON/JSONB. We can only remove keys
from JSONB, but not equal key-value pairs. Is there any chance to have
same feature with JSON/JSONB in postgres core?

Thanks!

David

--
Ing. David TUROŇ