Re: OT: seeking query help, where?

From: "Devinder K Rajput" <Devinder(dot)Rajput(at)ipaper(dot)com>
To: "Tim Lynch" <admin+pgsqladmin(at)thirdage(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OT: seeking query help, where?
Date: 2003-01-16 23:17:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

you should be able to do something like:

select distinct email from test1
union (select distinct email from test2);

regards,

Devinder Rajput
Stores Division Corporate Offices
Chicago, IL
(773) 442-6474

"Tim Lynch" <admin+pgsqladmin(at)thirdage(dot)com>
Sent by: pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
01/16/2003 04:15 PM