relation does not exist

From: RShepard(at)hhcmt(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: relation does not exist
Date: 2001-02-23 18:17:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am trying to convert a MS SQL database to postgres. I have done it
this way:

1) use Access -> link to MS SQL
2) install postgress ODBC driver
3) use Access -> copy -> ODBC compliant database.
4) set up the database in postgress
5) do the copy from access.

the file Dx for the table Dx is created in the base/sw_codes database. the
file contains the data, so it is being copied correctly by access to
postgres..

however I cannot access the table from psql. I get the following
message:

Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
\h for help with SQL commands
\? for help on internal slash commands
\q to quit