Career Opportunity

From: Christina_Atalla(at)rapid7(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Career Opportunity
Date: 2008-01-23 23:15:43
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Rapid7 LLC is a Network Security Software Company located in El Segundo,
CA.

I am looking for a full-time permanent Database Developer to join our
expanding product development team here at Rapid7. The right person will
enjoy doing database design, data modeling, and server side Java
development using JDBC and SQL. Fundamental knowledge of database design
and data modeling within a PostgreSQL framework is required. Experience
doing schema design, creating stored procedures and crafting advanced SQL
is a must. Being familiar with Database tuning and query optimization
techniques is highly desirable. Finally, the right must have experience
with at least one major database package.

If you are interested in working with talented, insightful, innovative and
energetic individuals on challenging exciting projects that push
technology in new direction, this is an excellent career OPPORTUNITY to
join a highly talented development team working on an award winning
product. We just completed a year where we grow sales over 300% and moved
into a new office space in El Segundo. We feature an aggressive
compensation package and explosive growth potential.

Thank you,
Christina Atalla
Manager
Rapid7 LLC
Direct 310-760-4620
Main 310-373-7771
Email christina_atalla(at)rapid7(dot)com
http://www.rapid7.com
November 2006: SC Magazine Awards: Finalist for Best Vulnerability
Management of 2007
October 2006. NeXpose awarded Premium Certification Level by West Coast
Labs.
Winner of 2006 SC Magazine Awards "Best Vulnerability Management" Product.