Re: HEY! Response REQUIRED for Wednesday -- Especially from BART

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus <josh" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HEY! Response REQUIRED for Wednesday -- Especially from BART
Date: 2003-06-23 16:48:31
Lists: sfpug

Great timing. I was about to ask about the Bart shuttle.
What time was Craig thinking about doing the pickup? Name it, and I'll be
on the early one.

Thanks

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

Josh Berkus
<josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
om> cc:
Sent by: Subject: [sfpug] HEY! Response REQUIRED for Wednesday -- Especially from BART
sfpug-owner(at)post
gresql.org

06/23/2003 08:42
AM

Folks,

So far, I've only received 5 RSVPs for Wednesday's meeting. Three weeks
ago,
15 people said they could come on the 25th. So I'm sure that a few of you
are planning on going but haven't spoken up.

Since we will be suppling food in advance, and Craig will shuttle people
from
BART, we *really* need to know how many people are going.

Also, if you are planning on taking BART, please e-mail the list and say
whether you are more likely to be early or late to the meeting.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions