RHEL3.0 Support for pgadmin

From: RBuchholz(at)Chamberlain(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RHEL3.0 Support for pgadmin
Date: 2005-05-09 16:40:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

In the downloads section for pgadmin3 (v1.2.0), I see binary versions for
RH9 and Fedora Cores 1 and 3, but no RHEL3.0 version.

I scanned the userslist archive and saw that the recommendations were to
use the RH9 binaries and not the RH Fedora Core versions for RHEL sites.

In a thread from 28-Dec-2004, Devrim made mention that he could maybe do
a build for RHEL3.0 binaries in Jan, but did not have all of the libraries
installed.

Q1: Is a RHEL3.0 build still being considered?
Q2: Has there been any feedback from those on RHEL3.0 systems as to the
functionality of the RH9 version, i.e., is this working out ok?

Much thanks

Ron