Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.

From: krishnakant(dot)bagwe(at)relianceada(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.
Date: 2010-07-21 06:04:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,
We look for Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.
Postgres and oracle both are remote servers of solaries
Kindly suggest steps and drivers needed to perform the task.

Regards,

Krishnakant Bagwe ,
| IBS-ITFLP | RCOM | ext :81390,
Cell : +91 9819578560 ,
Email : krishnakant(dot)bagwe(at)relianceada(dot)com .

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.