Re: no rule to make target dynloader.o

From: Tyler Mitchell <TMitchell(at)lignum(dot)com>
To: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: no rule to make target dynloader.o
Date: 2004-03-13 00:44:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

> WAG: Are you starting from fresh sources? If you are using the same
sources
> under ming/cygwin, did you do a make distclean in cygwin, and a
configure
> from mingw before compiling?

Yes, these are all fresh sources. But maybe I missed something. I
grabbed the single snapshot package from

ftp://ftp3.ca.postgresql.org/pub/dev/postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz

I didn't do a distclean since this is was a fresh set of sources. I'm
running everything under msys and did run configure which worked great.
And then make, which churned away for a good while before the message.

I'm running Windows 2000 SP4 on a Dell, 1.5Ghz P4. With 256MB RAM.

-------
> make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/Admin/postgresql-snapshot/src/backend/optimizer'
> make -C port all
> make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/Admin/postgresql-snapshot/src/backend/port'
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `dynloader.o', needed by `SUBSYS.o'.
Stop.