PostgreSQL on windows...

From: David(dot)Lofstrand(at)surgical-science(dot)com
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL on windows...
Date: 2003-06-16 11:57:00
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi,

I'm currently trying to find some information about running PostgreSQL on
Windows (2000/XP).
To my knowlegde there is a version that does not require cygwin to be
installed.

For the moment I have a few questions regarding this release (assuming it
exists).
Do you have any homepages/docs for this release?
I would prefer an official site but any help here is welcome.
Is the sourcecode available for download?
What version of PosgreSQL does this release exist for?

Best Regards,
David Lofstrand
Software Engineer
Surgical Science