pgagent

From: UNTERRAINER(dot)Guenther(at)leitwind(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgagent
Date: 2011-12-06 09:00:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

this days I tried out pgAgent and I find it very useful. It gives me the
possibility to automate and manage works in a visual way
what will be very useful for my client which don't like to handle with
bash/cron. So thanks first of all.

I noticed one thing: when one step of a job fails in the propoerties-view
on the right hand site it shows me failed on job and on step level.
correct.
If I correct the step that it runs correctly after the next run the
properties view shows me successful on job level but still failed on step
level.
I tried to refresh of course but did not help, even not disconnecting and
also restarting pgAdmin did not help.
So I do not understand where this failed cums from..

Wish list:
it would be perfect if in the tree view on the left hand site the
job/stepresult (failed/success) would be visible (trough the icon perhaps)
of course I would appreciate email notification of course but I think I
saw this point already on the wish list.

Best Regards
Günther

For the sake of our environment:
Please be aware of the fact that printing this message consumes valuable resources.