PG JDBC4 driver - what is not implemented

From: Dilip(dot)Sarmah(at)sybase(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG JDBC4 driver - what is not implemented
Date: 2012-03-19 22:28:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

We are using postgress JDBC 4 driver in one of our project. We have
noticed that some of the APIs are not yet implemented in JDBC4 driver yet.
Does any one know the list of the APIs that are not yet implemented in the
driver? This information will help us to find out how much afford we need
to put it in to make it JDBC 4 compliant.

Thanks,
Dilip