Re: Meeting, LUG in November?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus <josh" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting, LUG in November?
Date: 2003-10-13 15:43:45
Lists: sfpug

sounds good to me. We can do it here if you like

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

Josh Berkus
<josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
om> cc:
Sent by: Subject: [sfpug] Meeting, LUG in November?
sfpug-owner(at)post
gresql.org

10/12/2003 01:00
PM

People,

I'd like to have a meeting in November, we haven't seen each other in a
while.

If it works out, we might instead send a delegation to BALUG; but they have

not so far responded to my e-mail.

Interest?

--
Josh Berkus