My computer shut down automatically

From: seol-dongin(at)hti(dot)hitachi-hitec(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My computer shut down automatically
Date: 2010-08-05 06:19:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This is Seol.
I have a problem with Postgresql, so let me know how to solve it.

I'm using 8.4 version of Postgresql.
The problem occured when I made a tablespace on "pgAdmin 3".
I assigned the name and the location for a new tablespace. then a new
tablespace was made.
At this time, I realized that the location was mistaken.(I wanted to make
it on the different location).
So, I tried to delete it, but I was denied.
Therefore, I tried to uninstall Postgresql. But, "data" folder was denied
to remove.
When I tried to remove "data" folder in 8.4 folder by force, my computer
shut down and startup automatically.
Can I delete "data" folder?

I send you the composition of "data" folder.
"C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.4/data/pg_tblspc/16436/16436/..."(When I
open the folder, my computer shut down, too)