postgres ODBC driver for kylix?

From: Junisan Fred <junisan(at)kawanlama(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres ODBC driver for kylix?
Date: 2001-09-18 04:26:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi there!
I try to build a database application on linux platform using visual
programming: Kylix. The backend database using PostgreSQL version 7.0.3-8
installed on linux box.
I got stuck in the beginning because I couldn't find any database driver in
Kylix that support postgres.
open source package of Kylix doesn't include postgres ODBC driver for used
in Kylix.

Did postgres have any kind of db driver for Kylix programming? Did higher
version of postgres (like. 7.1.2) have an odbc driver for Kylix? Does
anybody know where I can find the database driver for Kylix ?

TIA

regards,
Jun