IPv6 Support in 8.0.3

From: Kevin Kuhner <kkuhner(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: IPv6 Support in 8.0.3
Date: 2007-10-15 15:09:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello -

Hope this is an appropriate mailing list for this question. Has anyone
gotten IPv6 support to work in version 8.0.3 for Windows?

I've tried the 8.2.4 binaries and they do work, so I know that the problem
has been addressed somewhere along the line, but I'm not in a position to
undergo such a migration at this time.

In doing some searches, I found hits for changes to getaddrinfo[.h/.c] and
include/port/win32/sys/socket.h. Does anyone know if there are other
required changes? Or can someone point me in the right direction on how
to find a complete set of changes to fix this?

thanks for any help/suggestions !

Kevin Kuhner