ODBC Driver problem

From: anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Driver problem
Date: 2004-09-28 16:23:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I just installed the latest ODBC driver and it seems to be missing support
for Postgresql 7.3 and up schemas (table namespaces)

I have a MS Access 97 app I would like to link a table to on my postgres
server, but for whatever reason the odbc driver only brings back tables to
select from the public schema

In Access I see:

public.mytable1
public.mytable2

I have several other schemas defined on my server and would really like to
keep the data in the schemas since it makes organizing them much easier.
Shouldn't the ODBC driver be bringing back all the tables, not just those
defined in public?

If anyone knows a way around this other than fixing the ODBC driver please
let me know.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
Senior Programmer/Analyst