psql shell with no password prompt

From: Steve(dot)Toutant(at)inspq(dot)qc(dot)ca
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql shell with no password prompt
Date: 2010-07-27 16:53:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I created several SQL that are automatically executed via windows task
scheduler, here is an example
psql -U "dbadmin" -d mydb -f D:\script.sql

It was running well until I changed the user (to open a session)
associated to these task.
The script prompt for a password for user dbadmin.
How to avoid that? I guess there is a config so dbadmin will "trust" this
new user....
Thanks for your help,
Steve