Re: Queries that return permissions - D'OH

From: Thom Dyson <TDyson(at)sybex(dot)com>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Queries that return permissions - D'OH
Date: 2004-02-13 18:21:52
Lists: pgsql-php

Oh MAN. I NEED more coffee. 7.3 has this.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.

Joe Conway
<mail(at)joeconway(dot)c
om> To
Sent by: Thom Dyson <TDyson(at)sybex(dot)com>
pgsql-php-owner(at)p cc
ostgresql.org pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject
Re: [PHP] Queries that return
02/13/2004 10:15 permissions
AM

Thom Dyson wrote:
> the permissions that the user has to the table.

> Does anyone know where there is code that will do this sort of thing?

See:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-misc.html#FUNCTIONS-MISC-ACCESS-TABLE

HTH,

Joe

(send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org)